- 25 Sweet Bottom Oysters
- 5 oz of baby spinach
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic glove
- 2 tsp. of cooked bacon
- 1 tsp of Pernaud or Ricard(anise liquor)
- half a cup of heavy cream
- Religieuse or Taliah cheese
- Chop onion and garlic, sauté with oil or butter
- Chop bacon, add
- Add the spinach
- Deglaze with Pernaud or white wine
- Let it reduce
- Pour the cream on top and let it reduce by half
- During that time, open your oysters and grate your cheese
Place your oysters on a metal tray and place some rockefeller mix on top of each oyster, the equivalent of a soup spoon.
As for the cheese, you can grated it or put a square on top.
Broil in the middle of the oven for 5-8 minutes or I do it in the BBQ, where it also works perfectly.