What are the shipping fees?
- Free for caviar-only orders over $149 throughout Canada
All other orders
- Free over $149 in the Greater Montreal area
- $15 for the rest of Quebec
- $30 for Ontario
- $45 for Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, and Yukon
- $50 for British Columbia
- $65 for Nunavut and Northwest Territories
How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
- Local Order must be placed a minimum of 24 hours in advance, delivery are available from Monday to Saturday
- Order Outside Montreal are ship Monday to Thursday. Order can be ship the same day if ordered before noon.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we use the fastest delivery service based on your delivery address.
How do you ensure the freshness of the order?
Each order is carefully packaged with ice packs in insulated isothermal boxes.
I don't see a calendar, can I choose a delivery date?
We are working on a better delivery date picking solution. You can put your delivery date request in the "Delivery details" section when placing your order. We do our best to accommodate all delivery date requests, subject to product availability.
How can I learn more about oysters?
Go to our Oysters 101 page. Oysters are exempt from sales tax.
I have questions about caviar?
Go to the Caviar 101 page. Caviar is exempt from sales tax.
I have a question that is not covered here.